Friday, October 28, 2011

Road Trip

Mom:  You should take Gizmo out to potty.
Me:  Okay.
Mom:  Are you staying in the car?
Me:  I thought I was taking Gizmo to potty.
Mom:  Oh, yeah.

So...Mom and I are taking our first road trip since my cousin Jerry's funeral.  Road trips with Mom are always exciting.  She insists on programming Hilary (the GPS), but she will insist she knows a better route take.  Because of this, I am forced to listen to Hilary calculate our route every time Mom takes a turn Hilary doesn't like. 

Mom is also under the impression that things like stop signs don't apply to her.  And let's not forget roundabouts!  She is the person who gets confused and stops in the middle, not sure  which exit to take.

Needless to say, this road trip should be interesting.  It will probably provide me with material for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment